Role: Mid-Level Developer (Java 11 & MongoDB)
Location: Nashville, TN (100% Remote)
Duration: 6+ months
Must pass a background/drug screen
Our client is an industry leader modernizing revenue cycle management, identity management, patient engagement, care coordination and other solutions to hospitals, physician groups, labs, pharmacies and other providers of healthcare services.
The Software Developer roles include design, development, analysis, creation, modification and testing of software. Client is an Agile programming environment.
Developers choose work items they will complete, estimate the time to complete, and are responsible for final deployment of working production code. Development is often based on client request or problem. Developers work with users, product managers and/or other developers to create specifications.
These roles include building prototypes and iterative solutions that are then provided to customers and further iterated. Success is based upon producing working code in production.
Education & Experience:
- Writes software including maintenance and new programs.
- Analyzes, designs, develops, codes and implements programs in one or more programming languages, for a specific assigned software system or systems. These may include PC, Web, and development tools.
- Identifies application, database software, and programming problems.
- Assesses the health and performance of software applications and databases.
- Participates and maintains relationships with business units, customers and information technology subject matter experts in order to remain apprised of direction, project status, architectural and technology issues, risks and functional/integration issues.
- Advises on options, impact on other business processes, and system priorities to customers and other impacted parties
Special Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or other related industry degree, strongly preferred
- Basic knowledge of one or more programming languages (Java preferred)
- 3+ years prior programming experience with Java
- Experience with MongoDB
- Development/Programming experience in any industry is fine
- Basic knowledge of healthcare data protocols and software requirements a plus
- Basic knowledge of software development and project management methodologies
- Ability to adapt quickly to existing infrastructure (comprised of a wide variety of languages and back-end data)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail and foresight
- Comfortable working independently or as part of a team
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.