Our Direct Client is looking to hire a Market Implementation Project Manager.
Position : Project Manager
Location : Littleton CO
Duration : 6 Months Contract to Hire
seeking a Transport Implementation Project Manager. The Transport Implementation Team is responsible for delivering nationwide transport network providing connectivity to cell sites and data centers for its green field 5G network. This team is a key component to the success of buildout as we radically disrupt the wireless industry landscape.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Managing nationwide market transport implementation to ensure timely delivery
- Facilitating regular meetings with Transport Implementation Specialists and vendors to ensure circuits are delivered on time
- Assisting market teams with problem resolution and vendor escalations as they arise
- Providing process and other guidance to market transport implementation specialists to better position them for success
- Developing and preparing management reports on transport implementation covering key metrics in the transport delivery process
- Establishing strong rapport within team members; supporting national practices that drive employee engagement and productivity.
The successful Transport Implementation Project Manager will have:
- BS in a technical discipline, or an equivalent combination of experience and education
- 5-7 years of experience in the transport implementation and/or project management
- Strong vendor management skills and project management skills
- Strong ability to manage vendors
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess high energy to maintain a sense of urgency
- Dynamic personality who can quickly establish trust and rapport with all levels of the organization.
- Experience or technical understanding of all the transport network functions/environment is preferred
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills
- PMP a plus
- Knowledge of field or utility construction is a plus.