Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a .NET Developer
to join their team in Tempe, AZ
. This is a Full-Time, Direct-Hire
The .Net Developer will be joining the Digital Marketing Team; responsible for developing, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting moderately complex applications, programs, websites, databases, and systems. Individual is a learned professional responsible for resolving problems of moderate difficulty through analyzing possible solutions utilizing standard procedures. Works under limited supervision. Technical guidance required for unusual and/or complex problems/projects.
- Works with team to provide guidance and implementation of the look and feel of customer facing web sites, kiosk, and other interfaces built on top of the Sitecore Experience Platform.
- Works with team to improve front end development standards including architecture of web components, approach to styling, and user interface standards.
- Codes all aspects of web site including Microsoft .Net MVC site framework, APIs, HTML-based views, and Angular client.
- Works collaboratively with scrum team to groom, plan, and execute user stories during timed sprints.
- When necessary, meets directly with key stakeholders to provide guidance related to usability and best approaches based on effort and risk.
- Applies DevOps mindset to all work and looks for ways to efficiently build, deploy, and test software for frequent releases and iterations.
- Provides code views and coaches other developers.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience creating web-based user interfaces using HTML5, CSS3, and associated technologies. Understand concepts of SVGs, web fonts, responsive design, working with images, and critical rendering paths.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience building applications using a major SPA framework such as Angular, React, or similar.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with Microsoft .Net technologies and coding in C#.
- Has proven understanding of coding for security and performance through all tiers of an application.
- Working knowledge on design principles and best practices in implementing RESTful WebAPIs.
- Lives in Visual Studio, works with ASP.Net Core, C#, LINQ, and Entity Framework
- Experience with Scrum or similar Agile practices
- Experience with the Sitecore Experience Platform is a plus.
- Experience working with marketing applications, analytics, and SEO.
- Have several years of working with Azure environment including utilizing Azure resource templates and Application Insights.
- Experience with Angular 5+ framework is a plus.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.