Our direct client has several openings for a Sr. ETL / Data Engineer for a contract to hire in Phoenix, AZ
Candidates must be able to convert to full time, the client cannot sponsor nor transfer anyone on a visa
6-month contract to hire
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Direct candidates only.
Remote to start, However Candidates must be able to work onsite (once COVID restrictions are removed).
There is NO relocation provided, Candidate must be able to relocation to Phoenix AZ once COVID restrictions are lifted.
This person will be part of the team that is responsible for delivering the company's Agency Modernization effort. This team's primary focus is data modernization and migration. This person will work closely with the team and the business to understand requirements and begin modernization journey to Snowflake and the cloud. The ideal candidate will have strong experience with Data Warehousing, Design, Development and optimization.
They use Informatica and DataStage for their ETL.
The primary focus is experience migrating data from on prem to cloud, specifically AWS Snowflake.
- BIG PLUS
Unix, 4-5 years
SQL, 4-5 years
Informatica or Datastage, 4-5 years
Cloud Data Warehousing experience
ETL / Data Engineer 7 + years of
Nice to Have:
BI, Tableau experience
AWS data migration experience (preferably Snowflake)
Experience migrating data from on-prem to cloud.
AWS Snowflake experience
- Develop and enhance complex systems and/or software from user stories and technical/architectural specifications
- Analyze complex technical system problems and create innovative solutions that exceed business expectations
- Work in a dynamic and exciting agile environment with Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and team members to develop creative data-driven solutions with our ETL pipeline that meet business and technical initiatives
- Building out the long-term strategic data solutions using AWS, SQL, Unix, Informatica, as well as other modern data technologies such as Snowflake, Strong SQL, Informatica Push Down, CTRL-M, Python and DBT
- Experience in Guidewire Policy Center data model and Guidewire CDA
- Handle end-to-end development, including coding, testing, and debugging
- Develop automated tests for multiple scopes (Unit, System, Integration, Regression)
- Data Engineers deliver quality reporting and data intelligence solutions to the organization and assist client teams with drawing insights to make informed, data driven decisions. Data Engineers (DEs) are engaged in all phases of the data management lifecycle; gather and analyze requirements, collect, process, store and secure, use, share and communicate, archive, reuse and repurpose data. Identify and manage existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and ensure these risks are effectively identified and escalated to be measured, monitored and controlled.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
Design and implement technical solutions.
- Identify and solve significant technical problems and architecture deficiencies.
- Participate in daily standups and design reviews.
- Breakdown business features and into technical stories and approaches.
- Analyze data and enable machine learning. Create proof of concepts and prototypes.
- Help on-board entry level engineers.
- Collaborate with the team and other engineers to plan and execute assignments/tasks.
- May begin mentoring junior engineers.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.