Our Direct client is looking for an IT Support Analyst III for 6 month Contract to Hire
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Remote to start, However, Candidates must be able to work onsite (once COVID restrictions are removed).
• Contract duration is 6 months with an option to convert to full time
• Position is a full-time, Monday thru Friday. Work hours are based on a shift:
o IL work shift: 6:00 AM – 3:00 PM CT
The IT Support Analyst III is responsible for providing excellent customer service to end-users by delivering practical solutions to a wide-range of applications/technology problems and issues, and training of technology. The IT Support Analyst III delivers high level support and participates in the development of strategies to continually improve customer service and processes throughout the organization. The IT Support Analyst III must be a skilled communicator with the ability to gather customer information, break down highly complex problems, and identify solutions to quickly resolve reported issues. The IT Support Analyst III is expected to ensure all reported problems are recorded into the IT Service Management System (ServiceNow) and ensure compliance Service Level Agreements (SLAs) based on the severity of reported issues.
- only accept candidates with ERP experience at this time.
- ERP Support is roughly 40% ERP / 60% IT
- Experience supporting MS Dynamics D365, or AX is a PLUS! But will accept any other ERP System experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required.
• ITIL Certification and CompTIA A+ preferred
• Help Desk Certifications, CompTIA Network, and/or certifications in related field preferred
• 5+ years’ experience supporting desktop and application technologies required such as Dell desktops/laptops, Lenovo laptops, HP Printers, Datamax printers and hand held scanners required
• 3+ years’ experience supporting ERP applications preferred
• 5+ years’ experience with Bomgar or other remote control tools preferred
• Strong working knowledge of the Windows OS and Desktop productivity tools such as MS Office required
• 5+ years’ experience supporting the following applications and technologies preferred:
o Trend Micro Antivirus
o Active Directory
o TCPIP, DNS, DHCP, WINS
o VPN client configuration
o Microsoft Exchange/Outlook: Creating rules
o Microsoft Excel : understanding Macros and formulas
o Internet Explorer, Chrome, HTML, Win install, internet/intranet support issues
o Help Desk Incident Management Software
o SQL or Microsoft Access database
Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, at all levels including customers, vendors, peers, business stakeholders and management required
Technical Support - Provides technical support via telephone, email or online to end users on a variety of application and technical issues.
• Gather the customer’s information and determines the customer’s issue by analyzing the symptoms and figuring out the underlying problem
• Determine severity of problem and ensures response time is minimal through triage process
• Provide practical solutions to a wide-range of applications/technology problems/issues
• Identify opportunities for more efficient and effective incident response through the implementation of automated monitors and corrective action procedures
• Identify, troubleshoot, research and resolve complex technical problems
• Able to challenge conventional practices
• Adapt established methods for new users
• Pursue ongoing process improvement
• Create solutions to complex problems
• Assist in the evaluation of new technology as potential solutions to existing problems
Knowledge Management - Ability to improve operational efficiencies by reducing the time spent to rediscover previous incidents or problems.
Customer Service - Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers by listening, understanding and responding to their needs.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.