Atrilogy's direct client is looking for a Java/Salesforce
to join their team in Plano TX (Remote)
for a contract role.
Location: Remote Role
Duration: 6 Months (Remote Initially)
Provides support to the Enterprise and has an opportunity to significantly impact organizational growth and effectiveness through delivering best in class technology solutions. Engaged in all phases of the software systems and application development life cycle which include; gathering and analyzing requirements, designing, testing, documenting and implementing software, responding to outages. Identify and manage existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and ensure these risks are effectively identified and escalated to be measured, monitored and controlled.
- 4+ years of software engineering/development experience utilizing Java with 2+ years experience working with RESTful Web Services
- 4+ years in REST frameworks with focus on API development
- 2+ years in AGILE methodology (Scrum, Lean, SAFe, etc.)
- 2+ years Salesforce development experience
- Salesforce.com advanced administrator, advanced developer, or technical architect certifications preferred