Our direct current client has an immediate need for a Business Systems Analyst with experience in both Servicenow AND CMDB. We have worked with this client for over 10 years and have an excellent relationship with them.
The ideal candidate must have experience with monitoring and maintaining the Configuration Management Database (CMDB). In this role you will work with all departments within Information Services and its customers to provide Configuration Management services and support. The role is responsible for the technical solution and uses the Discovery application or other tools to create and maintain the accuracy of Configuration Item (CI) specific information within the CMDBs. This is a direct hire role, and our client will only consider local candidates. This role will start remote and then move back into the office when safe. No 3rd
As a member of the CMDB-ServiceNow team, this role would encompass the following:
- Administer, manage, and carry out all aspects of the configuration management processes to ensure the accuracy of the CMDB.
- The position designs, supports and manages interfaces to data fed tools, defining and coordinating CI relationships, monitoring data integrity and ensuring alignment with integrated ITSM processes.
- Responsible for technical and process ownership of the CMDB and its relationship to other functions and departments.
- Contribute to enhancement efforts on the ServiceNow platform that apply technical solutions to eliminate manual processes and simplify workflows for complex procedures
- Ensures appropriate communication, testing, and adherence to ITSM processes.
- Work closely with IT Management to align internal ServiceNow processes with the IT strategy.
- Leverage your business knowledge and technical expertise to participate in business process improvements and engage in demonstrations, present value propositions, and proof of concepts.
- 3+ years’ broad IT experience working within a large enterprise required
- 2+ years’ experience with ServiceNow technology required
- 2+ years’ experience working within an IT Configuration Management program and/or organization and at least 2 years of hands-on experience with Asset / CMDB tools required
- Experience with delivering and operating ServiceNow CMDB / Discovery preferred
- Solid understanding of Configuration Management practices and principles
- Strong Analytical skills and ability to perform data analysis working across multiple application and database systems
- Experience developing an Application Portfolio, working with Application owners to document the Application and associated technologies (preferred)
- ITIL V3 Foundation certification (preferred)
- Certification from an organization such as the Institute of Configuration Management (preferred)
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.