Atrilogy’s direct client is looking for an onsite (working out of state of the art new Lab) : Sr. Software Engineer- Wireless (Embedded).
This position is a contract to hire
role in Louisville, CO.
Position: Sr. Software Engineer- Wireless (Embedded)
Location: Louisville, CO 80027 (Onsite)
Duration: 6 Months Contract to Hire
The Wireless Technologies R&D Group at is seeking a lead software engineer to support a number of wireless research projects. The candidate will develop proof of concept prototype software to support varies research project and in some cases move the code to a working prototype that can be used within the industry. The candidate should have experience on multiple software platforms, be able to work with senior members of the group and outside partners. The area of focus is on wireless research and development with a future time-frame of 1-5 years.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Architect prototype software to enable testing proof of concepts and future development
- Work across various software platforms that support wireline and wireless technologies
- Participate in research and development sessions.
- Communicate to senior leaders and customers the technical aspects and value of the projects.
- Create prototype development plans and descriptions of the prototype software.
- Develop applications for iOS and Android
- Identify minimum feature requirements for a successful POCs and prototypes
- Develop schedules and resourcing requirements for various SW projects
- Ability to work in collaborative environment.
- Embedded developer proficient in C/C++, Python, and Java.
- Software system design and architecture skills.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 3-8 years software development experience including internships.
- Extensive experience developing prototypes and general rapid software development skills.
- Experience with development on Linux based systems.
- Willingness to travel as needed, although travel is minimal.
- Familiarity with wireless technologies such as LTE and Wi-Fi.
- Wi-Fi technology including OpenWrt.
- Client development in iOS and Android
- Familiarity with RDK platform.
- Familiarity with networking and SDN/NFV
- Familiarity with test equipment interface (SCPI, GPIB, IP)
Please let me know if you have any questions.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.