Remote for now then onsite in Tempe, AZ
Role: Senior Internal IT Auditor
Location: Tempe, AZ
Must pass a background/drug screen
Within the audit team, you’ll:
- As a Global Senior IT Internal Auditor, you will work with management leading our ongoing Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), control, internal audit and risk assessment efforts worldwide.
- Plus you get to help develop and execute comprehensive plans to assess the effectiveness of IT controls (e.g. information security, change management, etc.), accuracy of financial records and efficiency of operations.
- In this role, you’ll be the one working closely with our IT Internal Audit Manager, directing and leading your team to conduct audits on behalf of management to assess the effectiveness of controls, accuracy of financial records, efficiency of operations and provide consulting services to the organization’s management and staff.
What is needed:
- Lead and grow. Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal clients and your team. Work with our IT Internal Audit Manager and third-party co-source provider to implement procedures, schedules and programs for achieving SOX and Internal Audit objectives and goals.
- You will assist in the overall execution of SOX and the internal audit plan, procedures, testing results and reporting for all business segments and provide updates to IT Internal Audit Manager and Vice President, Internal Audit. In addition, as an IT Internal Audit Senior at client, you’ll coach your team to maximize their growth and productivity.
- Partner. Work closely with internal business stakeholders and external auditors to complete testing efforts. Based on our findings, ensure deficiencies are properly supported and recommendations are clearly presented and agreed to. Overall, represent the Audit team across the organization Analyze.
- You will get to be a change maker by assisting our IT Internal Audit Manager with technical research and implementing processes and procedures within the department. Analyze deficiencies for significance and materiality and ensure that deficiencies are properly supported and that recommendations are clearly presented to and agreed to by management.
- Help execute the SOX and internal audit programs. You will be in the know and help to keep everyone up to date with reporting on the performance.
- Be the subject-matter expert. You get to research and review current and new legislation, policies and procedures to remain up-to-date and knowledgeable of internal audit and other regulatory agency policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, computer science, accounting, finance or equivalent; plus 3+ years of professional experience in public accounting, internal audit, and/or consulting with a strong technology background.
- Certified Public Accountant, Certified Information Systems Auditor or Certified Internal Auditor is preferred.
- Must have SAP experience
- Technical experience: Knowledge of various applications, operating systems, and databases including SAP ERP/GRC, Windows, Unix/Linux, Oracle databases, Active Directory, web services, firewalls, etc. Also knowledge of US GAAP and core regulatory/best practice control models (Sarbanes-Oxley, COSO etc.).
- Ability to travel up to 25%, both domestically and internationally
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.