Our direct client is seeking a Sr. Research Program Manager
to join their team in Costa Mesa, CA (100% Remote)
for a 6+ months contract.
Title: Sr. Research Program Manager
Location: Costa Mesa, CA (100% Remote)
Duration: 6+ month Contract
As a Research Program Manager, you will have a unique opportunity to help drive our culture towards a more customer-centric brand through research, insights, and project-based management. We are looking for a strong researcher with VoC program management skills, who is passionate about CX, and can support our product teams with a combination of product research and VoC insights. A good fit is someone who has a proven record of developing and managing a VoC program across the org, as well as having a strong market research background to understand methodological implications. You consider yourself a lifelong learner of people with a strong research and VoC background. We are looking for someone to complement our Consumer Insights team.
What you will be doing:
This role is a dual role, driving the VoC program across the org and supporting the Product team with their robust research needs. You will partner with our Voice of the Customer Analyst to refine and drive the overall program across key internal stakeholders. Working across teams, you will be key in connecting teams through research and customer feedback to drive focus to product development, design, and marketing efforts. You will be responsible for making sure NPS growth is a clear outcome by sharing customer feedback and guiding research objectives with consideration to feedback and strategy.
What your background looks like:
- Assess, modify, and enhance the current VoC program, which includes sample design, questionnaire development and touchpoint mapping
- Designs, develops, and delivers a VoC program roadmap that focuses on business goals
- Employs innovative approaches, making it easy for the voice of our customers to be heard, understood, and acted upon, through creative thinking
- Considers and shares industry trends around customer experience metrics and performance to educate stakeholders
- Identifies and analyses data from customers and consumers for the purpose of prioritizing CX opportunities
- Ensures that quality survey and defined sample targets are achieved across all touch points
- Runs new survey launches, analysis and related reporting
- Serves as the subject-matter authority on customer surveys and feedback with in-depth knowledge of customers and their experiences
- Identifies opportunities for improvement through analysis and gathers insights that will enable to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Supports strategic product prioritization and celebrates customer stories by aggregating and reporting product experience feedback from customers
- Works closely with Product managers to refine research objectives, and executes on those objectives through various methodologies
- Manages our online community of members, including recruitment and topic management. Will partner with the community manager to ensure topics and analyses are relevant and on track.
- Strong storyteller - Presents findings and insights to all levels of the organization, including senior leaders and members of our C-suite, accommodating the needs of stakeholders to make results consumable
- Works in tandem with the Product, Customer Experience, and Marketing teams to facilitate research, and acts as a key partner in ensuring that delivers the intended experience to customers
- Has a strong analytical and statistical background that supports enhanced data analyses
- Bachelor's degree (Advanced Degree preferred)
- 5-7 years of experience in VoC/CX and market/product research, relevant financial/credit industry experience strongly preferred
- Experience with survey platforms is required (Qualtrics preferred)
- Familiarity and/or experience with quantitative skills, such as building statistical models, consumer profile development, segmentation, etc.
- Experience with SPSS, R or SAS preferred
- Market research methodologies including, but not limited to, Multivariate Regression, Conjoint, MaxDiff Analysis, Discriminant, Cluster, Factor Analysis
- Experience with price testing methodologies
- Strong in MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel especially)
- Strong communications skills required for representing data and analysis to key stakeholders and management; ability to create and communicate the "story" in written reports, presentations, and via other avenues of communication.
- Intellectually curious, analytical, impact-driven, persistent, and confident with sharing opinions and recommendations.
- Must be organized, able to work both independently and within a team, with strong attention to detail and strong project management skills.
- Must have strong familiarity with multiple research methodologies (qualitative and quantitative) and must understand appropriate application of advanced analytics to market research data.
- Expertise integrating research with large amounts of internal and external data (quantitative and qualitative) to develop strategic and actionable recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute consumer and market research projects with various methodologies, generate consumer and market insights, and tie these insights to actionable business recommendations.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.