Role: REMOTE EDI Developer
Duration: 12+ months
Must pass a background/drug screen
My direct client is looking for a REMOTE EDI Developer for a 1 year CONTRACT position.
Client is located in Akron, OH, however, will consider REMOTE contractors, prefer on Eastern or Central Time zones
Monday-Friday (40-hour work week)
Potential for contract extensions
The EDI Developer is responsible for converting data from specifications and problem statements to computer code to solve business or technology problems. The Developer works in a team environment to support programs in production and systems development.
This position requires experience with Sterling Integrator (SI) and the EDI X12 standards, preferably within the transportation industry (ONLY A PLUS).
- Ability to use the tools available within the SI environment to map data from multiple formats to standard EDI X12 format. Also, mapping from EDI X12 format to multiple data formats such as XML and HTML.
- Qualified candidates will have experience in Business Process Modeling within the SI environment.
- Must have good communication, customer service skills and be comfortable communicating with external customers.
- Experience integrating with JAVA application environments is a plus.
- Experience developing in COBOL is a plus.
- Knowledge of standard SDLC processes and experience working in an agile environment preferred.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.