Atrilogy Solutions Group is presently seeking a DevOps Engineer
for a Direct Hire/Full-Time
opportunity, located in Los Angeles, CA
and will start remote due to Covid.
This role will be part of a Continuous Delivery team and will contribute, evangelize and implement best practices set by the Company’s DevOps Center of Excellence. Our client is looking for an individual who will drive and encourage cultural change and collaboration within the organization’s current DevOps environment- which includes involvement in Dev, Sec & Ops, standardize DevOps tool chain, collecting metrics across Dev, Sec & Ops, continuous deployment, Automate IT processes, and provide level 3 Application Support
: DevOps Engineer
: Los Angeles, CA (Remote Start)
: Direct Hire/Full Time
The DevOps Engineer must have rich and diverse technical background, is creative (intellectually curious), and passionate about automation / DevOps, strong communication and organizational skills, and eager to learn emerging technologies and trends.
The continuous delivery team is dedicated to an Enterprise Messaging Platform to facilitate straight through transaction processing to offer efficient cash management services directly to large corporate clients.
Business and Technology Services Division
As a member of the Company’s Business & Technology group, you will drive, develop, and maintain solutions for clients and colleagues. This is an exciting time of technology advancement and innovation across the Company, particularly within our technology teams.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Implement Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and automation efforts for the team.
- Provide support for other employees working to implement and foster a DevOps culture.
- Enforce policies, standards and procedures for best practices within the Company.
- Continually evaluate build and deployment procedures for opportunities to optimize, streamline and automate.
- Develop and test new functionality, with general supervision regarding methodology and approach.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Create custom reports to show automation usage and savings.
- Assist in creation and definition of KPIs for measuring performance.
- Support and continuously improve Business and Technology processes and procedures.
- Solve production and systems issues raised by consumers of the supported product.
- This includes troubleshooting, testing fixes, and implementing in a production environment.
- This may include communication via meetings, e-mail, phone, Skype, or WebEx.
- Work on Service Now Requests and Incidents that come from the help desk.
- Support and Maintain the reliability of the non-production environments.
- Manage and implement software and hardware upgrades and other projects.
- Work with the NOC and server team, external vendors, and other departments to coordinate and implement software and hardware upgrades including deployments.
- Generate Ad-hoc reports for various business units and other minor requests for their needs.
Skills and Knowledge
- Associate degree Computer Science or in a related technical field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 year working in a DevOps related role Minimum 6 months of programming or scripting
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to prioritize competing demands and manage multiple concurrent tasks is required.
- Understand a situation by breaking it apart into smaller pieces, and/or tracing the implications of a situation in a step-by-step causal way.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Including a strong ability to create positive and professional business relationships with partner teams across the organization.
- Strong commitment to working as a team and providing excellent customer service.
- One or more scripting languages: CMD, Groovy, Java Script, Python, PowerShell.
- TFS or VSTS experience in one of the following areas: Administration, Build and Release
- One or more of these programming languages: C#, Perl, Java, or T-SQL.
- Continuous Integration & Delivery tools, such as: TFS, Bamboo and Jenkins.
- Database: Microsoft SQL Server
- Automated and continuous build tools, such as: MSBuild, Maven, or NAnt
- Configuration Management tools, such as: Chef, System Center, Puppet, Ansible, or Salt.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.