A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group is seeking a Sr. Telephony & Network Engineer
for a full-time direct hire near Anaheim, CA 92806.
- Remote for now but will eventually be an Onsite Role
- Candidate must be local, no relocation provided.
- Full Time Permanent position
- 5+ years of experience in a Senior level Telephony / Network Engineer role
- Strong Cisco VOIP / Telephony experience including CUCM, UCCE etc.
- Saleforce interface experience is a plus
- Experience working with Telecom carriers and mobile providers.
- SIP gateways experience and SIP/Telco interconnection/routing.
- Telephony skills including WAN/Telco carrier products such as POTS, ISDN, T1, PRI, DS3, 3G/4G and PBX, IVR, Cat3/5e/6, SM/MM fiber optics, coax.
- Additional Network and Wireless skills are preferred including Knowledge of Wireless technologies – such as RADIUS, LWAPP, Cisco ACS, Wireless security and encryption (802.11i, WPA/WPA2, 802.1x), Firewalls, Routers, Switches etc.
- Professional Cisco Certifications are preferred.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients tun to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.