A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group is seeking to hire a DevOps Engineer
to join their team in Irvine, CA
on a Remote
Responsible for building, deploying, maintaining and automating the software development pipeline from source control through production. Works closely with operations as a developer, or with development as an operations professional.
- Designs and implements processes to deploy internally developed applications.
- Manages private/public cloud deployments (VMware, F5, Azure, AWS).
- Works closely with development teams on architecture to accelerate delivery of our solutions.
- Creates and maintains a variety of production and test environments.
- Diagnoses complex system issues with multiple influencing factors.
- Administers development tools including TFS and Jira.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Produces high-quality, properly functioning deliverables the first time.
- Delivers work products according to established deadlines.
- Estimates tasks with a level of granularity and accuracy commensurate with information provided.
- Ability to work collaboratively in small teams.
- Excels in a rapid iteration environment with short turnaround times.
- Deals positively with high levels of uncertainty, ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- Accepts a wide variety of tasks and pitches in wherever needed.
- Constructively presents, discusses and debates alternatives.
- Takes shared ownership of products.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Intermediate math skills; calculate interest and percentages; balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar graphs.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions that have moderate impact on the immediate work unit and cross functional departments.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a short-term and long-term basis.
- Ability to provide consultation and expert advice to management.
- Ability to make informal and formal presentations, inside and outside the organization; speaking before assigned team or other groups as needed.
- Ability to resolve complex, difficult problems with little to no supervision while performing duties.
- Experience in: Windows Server Administration, Scripting/Automation (Powershell), Web Server Administration (IIS), Source Control Administration (Git & TFS), Issue Tracking Administration (Jira), Active-Active Datacenter Deployments and Administration (F5), Cloud Services (Azure/AWS), Containers and Container Management (Docker/ Kubernetes) is a plus, and/or Software Development (C#).
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and a minimum of three (3) + years’ experience working in a similar field.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.