A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group is seeking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer
to join their team in Irvine, CA
on a Remote
basis. This position is responsible for providing senior level support in building, deploying, maintain and automating our clients software development pipeline from source control through production. Works closely with operations as a developer, or with development as an operation professional. The senior role is able to architect and implement solutions or new technologies.
: Sr Devops Engineer
: Irvine, CA (Remote)
: 6 month Contract to Hire
: DOE (W2 only, no C2C)
- Develop tools and implement processes to deploy internally developed applications
- Manage private/public cloud deployments (VMware, Azure, AWS)
- Work closely with development teams on platform architecture to accelerate delivery of our solutions
- Automate the creation, maintenance and monitoring of a variety of production and test environments
- Diagnose complex systems issues with multiple influencing factors
- Administer development tools including TFS, Jira, ELK Stack
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and a minimum of seven (7) + years’ experience working in a similar field
- Windows Server administration
- Strong understanding of DNS, load balancing, proxying
- Scripting/Automation (Powershell)
- Web Server Administration (IIS)
- Virtualization administration (VMware)
- Source Control administration (Visual Studio and TFS)
- Issue tracking administration (Jira)
- Active-Active datacenter deployments and administration (F5)
- Software Development (C#)
- Produce high-quality, properly functioning deliverables the first time
- Deliver work product according to established deadlines
- Estimate tasks with a level of granularity and accuracy commensurate with information provided
- Work collaboratively in a small team
- Excel in a rapid iteration environment with short turnaround times
- Deal positively with high levels of uncertainty, ambiguity and shifting priorities
- Accept a wide variety of tasks and pitch in wherever needed
- Constructively present, discuss and debate alternatives
- Take shared ownership of the product
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.