Our direct client is seeking to hire a REMOTE "IBM Rational RQM Admin " (Rational Quality Manager) for a 1+year contract role.
This is a LONG-TERM contract position 2-4 years.
Working with a large, global Automobile OEM Manufacturer.
This is a REMOTE contract position, until COVID restrictions have lifted then you will be required to come into the office in Peachtree City, Georgia. (Atlanta)
Monday-Friday, 40-hour work week
· Proficient in the IBM Rational Team Concert - RQM processes and · internals
to support issues/defects management, enhancement with interfaces to and from RQM, and
· change control processes through the tools set
· Proficient with the IBM RQM administration, internals, and Customization of environment
· Experience in designing, developing, and debugging software
· Working knowledge of testing processes, testing best practices
· Working knowledge of a Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
· Experience working in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Windows-based databases
· Proficient with Python, GOLANG, Java, Gradle, Maven and build scripting design and development
· Experience with Android, GIT, and Gerrit
· Experience in IBM Doors Next Generation environment
· Embedded software development experience in a relevant product design
· Experience with Agile project management
· Experience in designing Application Programming Interfaces (API)
· Working knowledge of IDE’s including Eclipse and VSC
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.