Atrilogy’s direct client is looking for a Principal Solution Architect – Sourcing & Manufacturing.
This position is a full-time, direct-hire role
in Portland, OR.
Position: Principal Solution Architect – Sourcing & Manufacturing (Remote)
Location: : Portland, OR 97204
Duration: Full Time
- As Principal Solution Architect for Global Sourcing and Manufacturing, you will be part of a highly visible team passionate about enabling clinet end-to-end Digital Capability. The Technical strategy and architecture we help build will have a direct impact on client End-to-End Digitization strategy!
- We will engage, collaborate and partner with client Product Development, Planning, Sourcing, and Manufacturing community leaders and partners across Business and Technology to understand long and short-term business strategies, provide thought leadership, and engage in proactive planning of an executable Design.
- Work closely with Product Development, Planning, Sourcing, Procurement, Manufacturing, and Logistics Business, Architecture, and Engineering specialists to build a strategy and architecture supporting client Sourcing and Manufacturing at scale
- Drive the overall Global Sourcing and Manufacturing architectural strategy with hands-on leadership in ideation and implementation
- Develop solution options, recommendations, designs based on domain roadmaps and requirements following API first model, enterprise security standards, reference architectures and enterprise platforms
- Work closely with experts in our existing manufacturing base and Advanced Manufacturing partners to drive client Digitization within manufacturing
- Lead solution optioning and recommendations around complex business problems
- Provide technology guidance and insight to business & technology Domain leaders
- Provide expert technical advice to domain delivery teams
- Drive and facilitate the right discussions that identify solutions in relation to current and future technology landscape
- Maintain awareness of vendor products and industry developments and trends to identify potential impacts and benefits to the Domain
- Influence business and technology partners as necessary
- Present recommendations and solutions clearly and concisely focusing on key points to portray the intended message or purpose based on audience
- Facilitate development and implementation of architecture principles and technology standards within the assigned Domain and across the Enterprise; ensuring architecture alignment across domains
- Drive alignment with corporate strategies through strong business and technical thought leadership
- Effectively manage priorities, deliverables and timelines with little need for escalation
- 8+ years combined hands-on architecture and/or senior engineering experience with public cloud, distributed computing, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS), and custom developed solutions
- 3+ years of experience developing strategy, E2E Solution architecture and crafting technology roadmaps
- Large enterprise experience including global experience with solution delivery
- Experience driving solutions that accommodate “edge” capabilities between internal business capabilities and an external, diverse Vendor, Supplier, Manufacturing base
- Experience driving a decoupled, composable platform architecture
- Must have experience crafting/implementing highly scalable web services on cloud
- The ability to work cooperatively with, and gain the respect of the engineering team
- Design and implementation experience with cloud platform providers such as Azure, AWS and/or other cloud providers
- Ability to articulate and document architectural decisions and roadmaps at a senior executive level
- Demonstrated track record of leading within complex organizations requiring strong influence management skills - ability to work cooperatively at all levels in a matrixed environment
- Outstanding collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills with ability to facilitate technology strategy, requirements and architecture conversations with all partners (management, business users, and technology resources)
- Self-starter with high motivation and passion to thrive & adapt in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
Please let me know if you have any questions.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.