Our premier financial client is seeking a Lead Java Software Engineer to join their team as a full-time employee to work remote per the Pacific Time.
The team is located in downtown Los Angeles, CA 90071. Can work from across the Unites States. 100% Remote opportunity!
The lead software engineer
will participate in designing the next generation Software as a Service ("SaaS") payments platform. Position will own and grow the Payment applications to support multi-tenant platform processing high volume transactions for top profile customers.
- Strong Java, Spring, Cloud, Node.js—Front-end and Back-end but heavy Back-end
- Transaction processing experience is ideal but open to similar types of processing, like data processing in healthcare as long as it requires personal data, high volume, and someone who has heavy Back-end data processing experience
- People that have payment processing or fintech or a business domain are huge plus
- 90% hands on
- Transaction processing with microservices, complex data—need to know how the internal processing works
Play a technical lead and/or a team lead role in designing, developing and maintaining services, applications and external integrations. This includes working effectively across technical domains, with Enterprise Architects, Information Architects, Application Architects and other technical resources and stakeholders. The role will focus on the development of payment front-end applications, data processing services, as well as interaction between enterprise level common components. The technical skills will focus on cloud, front-end, back-end and data technologies.
The lead software engineer will work hands-on with developers, infrastructure architects, stakeholders, and customers to deliver a best-in-class applications and services.
Actively design and implement significant and complex payment system on a day-to-day basis. Own application and subsystem qualities -- reliability, scalability, maintainable, observability and testability Lead and support team members practices in compliance with data security standards and policies Provide technical and domain guidance to engineers as a senior technical resource. Develop conceptual and detailed designs for development initiatives and conduct design reviews with management and development teams Conduct code reviews and mentor/direct developers as required Provide training for application development and support teams on product functions, techniques, DevOps, and other application frameworks including promoting best engineering practice. Provides technical support to project team members. Author detailed design and tech documentation Research technologies and provide proof of concept. Act as emergency support team as needed. Gather requirements and contribute to client’s technology strategy. Provide oversight for new technology implementation and design. Work closely with vendors to implement solutions when needed.
- Must have Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
- Minimum 15 years of experience in software development
- Minimum 6 years of experience working in a software architect capacity required
- Minimum 4 years of application develop, deployment and support experience in cloud infrastructure
Skills and Knowledge:
- Finance industry experience Expert cloud technology experience
- Hands-on expert level knowledge of cloud technologies -- AWS
- Hands-on expert level knowledge of Java
- Extensive knowledge of techniques, languages, tools and platforms for design, development, CI/CD, system testing and production support
- Strong Hands-on experience in systems analysis and design, transaction processing
- Ability to contribute to multiple project/demands simultaneously
- Expert knowledge and experience in modern programming languages and technologies
- Expert understanding of cloud deployments, automation and maintenance.
- Expert understanding of development frameworks, build, test and deployment.
- Expert understanding of application security testing.
- Expert understanding of enterprise and cloud software architectures.
- Able to perform complex designs, lead development, assist other in troubleshooting
- Lead and perform advanced software testing (e.g. load, performance, scalability).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Mentors and develops other software Engineers.
- Ability to manage vendor relationships when needed Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a head of a unit/department.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.