A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group
is in search of a Adobe Campaign Developer
to join their team in San Francisco, CA (100% remote)
for an ongoing contract.
Job Title: Adobe Campaign Developer
Location: San Francisco, CA (100% Remote)
Duration: Ongoing Contract
Remote opportunity. Hands-on development experience with ACS, strong troubleshooting & debugging experience, and strong overall campaign design expertise needed.
You will be a key player in defining, designing, and implementing Adobe Campaign solutions while integrating them with client enterprise systems. Moreover, in this hands-on consultant role, you will have the opportunity to capture solution requirements, evaluate current implementations, and define and present solutions in a client environment.
- 5+ years’ experience working with Adobe Campaign and the ACS tool
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug issues
- Knowledge of Adobe marketing product stack and integration: (AEM, Target, Analytics, Audience Manager)
- System integration experience: web services (Soap, Rest), scripting languages
- Experience in relational databases, data structures, creating data schema and querying language
- Experience with writing SQL statements for data extraction
- Understanding of direct marketing vernacular (e.g., modelling, segmentation, test design, control groups)
- Understanding of data security and privacy technologies
- Ability to manage performance and scalability
- Understanding of mobile delivery architecture and best practices
Campaign domain skills:
- Experience with agile software development
- Expert in campaign-related software development activities:
- Assessment of current state of environment: network, systems, data and business processes
- Knowledge of how-to setup Adobe Campaign:
- For ACC: server sizing and configuration
- For ACC and ACS: IP warming process
- Assessment of existing installation of campaign system and capabilities
- Definition of scope of work and requirement management
- Estimate work effort on projects
- Digital campaign management execution.
- Consult with internal/external clients on campaign and contact management best practices.
- Support client “self-service”.
- GRC (Governance, Risk, Compliance) aspects of data management.