Our direct client is looking for a Manager Cardiac Catheterization & Interventional Radiology Services
(1.0 FTE, Day Shift) to work in Cardiac Catheterization in Edmonds, Washington
The Manager of Cardiac Cath and IR Lab directs, oversees, and participates in performing a variety of tasks related to the care of
patients requiring Cath, interventional radiology, and other cardiac and interventional diagnostic & treatments.
In this position you will:
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Accountable for ensuring the provision of patient care 24 hours per day. Accountable for assigned clinical operations, patient care activities, and coordinating patient care delivery daily in collaboration with other members of the health care team. Ensure that safe patient care is delivered in accordance with professional, regulatory, and medical
- Establishes and enforces standards of patient care and practice pertaining to areas of responsibility. Is accountable for developing, implementing, and monitoring department-based quality improvement programs. Responsible for developing and implementing department-based goals for the delivery of quality patient care.
- Assure compliance with department standards by assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the delivery of patient care by reinforcing positive outcome and demonstrating corrective action for identified problems. Maintain and update departmental standards and practice.
- Collaborate with physicians and educational services staff to identify, plan, and implement educational programs pertinent to the service and for all levels of staff.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Cardiovascular Services, Interventional Radiology, Health Administration, or equivalent education/experience related to Cardiovascular Services or Interventional Radiology
- Current WA State Registered Nurse license -or- WA State Certified Radiologic Technologist – Diagnostic license -or- Cardiovascular Technologist Certification is required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers required at time of hire from American Heart Association (AHA) or
Military Training Network (MTN)
- ACLS required
- 3 years’ experience in an acute care setting
- A minimum of one year first line management experience preferred
- Must have at least three years of recent experience in procedural invasive
cardiology with demonstrated clinical knowledge and leadership qualities.
- Must demonstrate advanced clinical and organizational skills related to the
care of patients
- Must have knowledge of human growth and development
to modify services to the age and development state of the patient
- Bachelor's Degree in Cardiovascular Services or Interventional
- Master's Degree in Nursing, Cardiovascular Services or
- 3 previous management or supervisory experience
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
- Radiologic Technologist registry by ARRT OR RCIS
- Post primary certification in Interventional Radiology
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.