Our Direct client is looking for a Senior Project Manager for a full-time direct hire role in San Diego, CA 92121
The client open to 100% REMOTE, Candidate must work Pacific Time Zone
$120k-$130k with 10% bonus
- Candidate needs to have a background as an IT Project Manager, Software Development, Agile
- Experience in Healthcare with Tele Medicine / Tele Health, EMR Electronic Medical Records, diagnostics testing, Lab testing, LIS / (Lab Information System)
- Healthcare Tele Health - integrate into 3rd party software
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible to plan, execute and complete large, complex projects for this exciting new area. This includes full life cycle project management from clearly defining the project’s scope and objectives; monitoring quality throughout the project lifecycle; tracking and resolving issues, managing through to successful implementation. Due to the nature of the project, this role may be responsible to manage relationships with key technology partners to create a solution.
- Bachelor’s degree required, in Computer Science, Engineering, or a Business-related field; Masters degree preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years professional experience with 5 years or more leading significant, complex, cross-functional technology projects within the Medical Device, Life Sciences, or Healthcare industry.
- Significant “hands-on” experience in software development or systems integration is helpful.
- Experience with modern digital technology is assumed, which may include mobile app development, artificial intelligence, large scale data management, telehealth, or wearable technology.
- Knowledge and experience with FDA regulated Medical Devices and HIPAA preferred.
- Strong financial acumen and budgeting skills.
- Proficient in project management tools and Microsoft desktop technologies: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project; and Visio.
- Strong, engaged leader who leads by example and has the ability to influence others outside of his/her direct control.
- Must possess a collaborative, results-driven, “roll up your sleeves and dig in” working style and be able to successfully partner with professionals across all levels of a dynamic organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to convey complex technical information concisely given audience and subject.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
The client open to 100% REMOTE
- Defines project scope, objectives, goals, and outcomes. Coordinates technical requirements to meet product specifications.
- Develops project schedule to meet overall project goals and objectives. Develops and manages project master schedule.
- Identifies necessary resources for successful project execution. Due to the nature of projects, may manage a cross-functional team to achieve project outcomes.
- Manages project issues and conducts risk management, escalation management and change management as required.
- Effectively communicates with all stakeholders and project team members on a regular basis, keeping portfolio management always updated according to the Communication Plan.
- Ensures project documents are maintained.
- Partner with other technology professionals to enable the digital environment for a highly reliable and responsive operation within a modern healthcare environment.
IT, Software Development, Agile
Tele Medicine / Tele Health
Tele medicine, Electronic Medical Records, diagnostics testing, Lab testing
Tele Medicine – integrate into 3rd
LIS / (Lab Information System)
Clinical Diagnostics System
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.