Our current direct client is seeking to add a Senior Director, Product Management with their Digital Health organization that leads the product portfolio of digital technologies used to enhance diagnostic testing within point-of-care settings and expand testing into new market areas. In this highly visible role, you will identify new product opportunities, champion product development, drive execution of key projects, formulate launch and commercialization plans, define marketing and sales strategies, and provide on-market support. Very exciting time to consider a move with this client as they are experience exponential growth.
Essential functions in this role will include responsibility for the end-to-end product lifecycle management of all products within your product portfolio. You will have the opportunity to work with key stakeholders to analyze the market, competition, customer needs, and technology developments to identify product opportunities to deliver business objectives.
Market Assessment: Identify new market and product opportunities. Conduct and analyze voice-of-customer and secondary research to provide market analysis. Track global market trends, technology advancements, competitive dynamics, and market share. Assist in strategic planning and marketing planning cycles.
Design and deliver the value proposition: Define the global product strategy, including target market, competitive positioning, pricing, branding, and distribution. As products enter clinical trials and usability studies, develop the launch strategy. Recommend packaging, labeling, product configuration, pricing and sales strategies, Company and user training strategies, and promotional campaigns.
Upon successful completion of clinical trials, work with marketing colleagues across Company to develop collateral and field training to commercialize the product.
Product Development: Drive the concept definition, business case development, and product feasibility phases of the product. Partner with external technology organizations to achieve the strategic product vision. Working closely with software and clinical development teams, champion the product development initiatives and serve as the customer advocate. Translate customer requirements into product requirements and assess potential tradeoffs. Identify the desired customer journey and prioritize product features.
Customer Curation: Working closely with our Sales organization, meet with customers in target and potential segments to assess satisfaction with products and to identify opportunities. Develop key opinion leaders. Monitor online attitudes and trends regarding products. Monitor utilization and effectiveness of sales programs and tools.
Participate in providing sales training at national and regional meetings; trade show participation.
- BS or BA degree required; MBA preferred; Equivalent work experience can be substituted
- 15 years professional experience, with 7+ years marketing/brand experience in Health Care IT products sold to healthcare providers or patients is required, consumer-based Health Care IT experience a plus; Understanding laboratory operations is a plus
- Experience in the commercialization of Healthcare IT products – including an understanding of contracting, licensing, and pricing structures of software-based products and/or the monetization of data.
- Experience with product launches within the healthcare industry is required, medical device launches a plus. Must demonstrate a solid understanding of regulatory requirements involved.
- Knowledge of clinical software used within the healthcare environment is required, including a solid understanding electronic medical records, laboratory information systems, and systems supporting regulatory reporting requirements.
- Significant experience with modern digital technology is expected, which may include mobile app development, artificial intelligence, large scale data management, telehealth, or wearable technology.
- Demonstrated team leadership is expected, along with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent collaborative management skills and the ability to motivate cross-functional teams including both internal and external parties
- Must have strong executive presence to communicate with all levels of the organization, customers, and to external partners. Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills are a must.
- Solid financial acumen (costing, gross and operating margin calculation, ROI, etc.)
- Innovative and thrives on ambiguity – can adapt to rapidly changing market and customer needs.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.