Our Direct Client is looking for a Senior Information Systems Developer
, Webmaster to join their team in the Mira Mesa area of San Diego.
The Sr. IS Developer, Webmaster is primarily responsible for developing, updating, and maintaining Internet and Intranet websites for the company. This role will work with various functions including Marketing and Product Managers to design content and function for websites to promote and service company products. This role will also work to integrate the company website with other applications such ERP, CRM, Content Management, and Collateral Management.
- Leads the technical design, structure, & architecture for company websites
- Develops website features and pages consistent with architecture and data driven design
- Manages the content management process for company websites ensuring consistent design and optimal function including text, graphics, files, and video.
- Maintains and manages company websites including site directory structure, forms and scripts providing primary support.
- Continually scans and monitors website for security vulnerabilities and updates design and architecture to mitigate risk.
- Automates internal business processes through web-based applications and workflow solutions.
- Monitors and reports on website performance and usage trends
- Work on localization for translated content / sites
EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field required; Equivalent work experience can be substituted.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in web design, development, and management required
- Development experience with relational databases such as MySQL required.
- Experience working with source control such as GIT required.
- Experience with WordPress, HUGO, Acquia, and Linux command line preferred.
- Experience with Azure and Azure DevOps preferred
- Experience with C#/.NET preferred
- Experience working with a global organization is strongly preferred.
- Experience Integrating websites with Salesforce strongly preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft’s Power Platform including SharePoint strongly preferred.
- Experience in life sciences or healthcare industries with regulatory considerations such as FDA, HIPPA, ISO, and PCI preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to convey complex technical information concisely given audience and subject.
- Able to understand key business processes and look for ways to drive new ideas that impact the business
- Collaborative in approach, results-driven, and a strong team player.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.