Our Direct client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst (Quality & Compliance) for a full-time direct hire role in San Diego, CA 92121
Remote to start, However Candidates must be able to work onsite (once COVID restrictions are removed).
- 10+ years of working in a corporate IT or QA environment.
- 5+ years of experience working in an IT Quality or IT Compliance (GxP and SOX) role demonstrating an understanding of global IT risk and compliance standards and processes.
- A strong understanding of Medical and FDA control frameworks, documentation and practices based on various compliance areas (FDA 21 CFR Part 11, ISO 13485, etc.) is required.
- A good understanding of IT financial control frameworks, documentation and practices based on various compliance areas (SOX, SSAE etc.) is desired.
- Must have general understanding and knowledge of IT hardware concepts, cloud-based SaaS systems (Salesforce, ERP, etc.), use of application systems (ServiceNow, Databases like Oracle, SQL etc.), operating systems (Windows, Linux), Windows server management and Active Directory.
- Experience in Business Process Testing software tools for manual and automated functional testing is highly desirable.
- Six sigma and or CISA certification is desired.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients tun to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.