Our Direct client is looking for a Sr. IS Business Analyst, Supply Chain and Manufacturing for a full-time direct hire role in San Diego, CA 92121
Remote to start, However Candidates must be able to work onsite (once COVID restrictions are removed).
The Sr. IS Business Analyst, Supply Chain and Manufacturing engages directly with all levels of users at various manufacturing and warehouse locations to deliver high quality solutions with a sense of urgency to meet everchanging business needs.
This role will be responsible for ERP implementation and enhancement projects of significant substance, collaborating across all IS and business functions with emphasis on Supply Chain and Manufacturing Operations. This position plays a major role in the implementation and development of core business processes and mentors and guides others in the organization. Sr. IS Business Analyst serves as a lead in medium to large projects, manages deadlines, manages business communication and provides status updates to management. Sr. IS Business Analysts will analyze and resolve complicated problems in a timely and accurate fashion. This position will research and resolve production support issues, develop functional specifications from business requirements, coordinate development, provide techno-functional support and contribute to overall solutions. The individual will be responsible for the solution, design, system configuration, testing the solutions, creating deliverables related to the project(s), training users and assisting in post implementation support. This role will consistently apply proven communication and problem-solving skills to guide and assist user groups. Sets high quality standards and drives self and teams to ensure delivery of accurate and timely results.
EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred, in Computer Science, Operations Management, or a Business-related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working in a corporate IS/IT environment, with at least 6 years of business analysis experience on the ERP systems, or equivalent operational experience within supply chain and manufacturing function
- Demonstrated success in project planning and execution, leading large projects with significant organizational change management is required.
- Thorough understanding of forecasting, planning, inventory management, manufacturing, allocations functions and related processes in a global environment. Experience in highly regulated medical diagnostics industry is highly desired.
- 4 years of direct experience in all aspects of Enterprise Applications. BaaN, ERP LN or Infor CloudSuite Experience is strongly desired.
- Experience in full lifecycle ERP implementation and transition to Cloud hosted solutions is highly desired.
- Experience with 3PL, Warehouse Management, EDI, 3rd party Manufacturing and Packaging partners environment is highly desired.
- Knowledge of MES (Manufacturing Execution System) functionality is desired.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and documentation skills
- Knowledge of GxP compliance, Validation, and Sarbanes-Oxley 404 compliance requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Ability to conduct research into complex issues and provide solutions
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Gather, analyze, and define end-user requirements with a focus on Supply Chain and Manufacturing functions. Write functional specifications. Prepare and co-ordinate Test plans. Define, co-ordinate and execute cut-over and go-live tasks.
- Identify tasks, dependencies, milestones and level of efforts. Lead and co-ordinate medium to large scale projects.
- Provides functional support to end users of ERP System(S) ensuring end-user requirements are fulfilled. Support includes training employees in using functionality of the system, troubleshooting issues, and acting as a liaison between IS and functional business users.
- Ensures collaboration and support to third party logistics, EDI partners and systems
- Ensures collaboration and support to warehouse management, barcode scanning and labeling systems
- Ensure that ERP system integration with other IS systems meet functional requirements, system compliance, interface specifications, and well supported.
- Liaise with other IS teams and SaaS providers.
- Develops testing and validation plans and supervises their execution and completion. Assists in GxP validation deliverables.
- Assist in improvement initiatives that support business objectives by gathering requirements and translating those into clear and accurate functional and technical specification documents, researches alternatives and determines the best course of action to satisfy the user requirements
- Formulate and conduct training sessions and teaching materials for propagating knowledge throughout the organization
- Carry out duties in compliance with established business policies including but not limited to the change management process. Perform other duties & projects as assigned by management.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.