Our premier financial client is seeking a Senior Programmer Analyst IV [ C# .NET Azure ] to join their team as a full-time employee in downtown Los Angeles, CA 90071.
Remote for now!
What is the opportunity?
- C# .NET Full Stack Development
- Azure is must - how to work in azure, configure services.
- Kubernetes is a big plus
- Remote for now, onsite at client's location in downtown Los Angeles post COVID - 19
Develops, maintains, and enhances business applications providing specialized technical or business knowledge to projects. Utilizes a variety of computing architectures including client/server, intranet and Web. Collaborates with customers, staff, IT colleagues, and other stakeholders to identify user requirements, assess available technologies, and recommends solution options.
Technology & Innovation Division
As a member of client's Technology & Innovation group, you will drive, develop, and maintain solutions for clients and colleagues. This is an exciting time of technology advancement and innovation across the company, particularly within client's technology teams.
What will you do?
Provides business analysis and programming expertise within an assigned business area, usually as a member of a project team, in analyzing, designing, modifying, and developing business applications. Formulates and defines application scope and objectives; devises and modifies procedures to solve business problems. Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new programs. Defines problems, identifies and analyzes application requirements. Develops analytical tools including logic charts, diagrams, record formats and coding structures to assist in problem analysis. Prepares programming specifications from which programs will be written, and designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents programs. Devises or modifies procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results. Prepares programming documentation and recommends changes in development, maintenance and application standards. Develops business relationships and integrates activities with other IT departments to ensure successful implementation and support project efforts. Analyzes and develops logical database designs, data models and relational data definitions across multiple computing environments (e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server, etc.) May lead small projects or regularly coach other project personnel to ensure business application systems are developed in a way that complies with architectural standards and established methodologies and practices. Represents the client by actively participating in outside civic and community affairs, business and industry-related organizations, and other professional activities as appropriate. Fosters and maintains good relationships with colleagues to meet expected customer service levels. Maintains contact with vendors, industry peers, and professional associations to keep informed of existing and evolving industry standards and technologies.
What do you need to succeed?
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 6 years' experience as a business or data/programmer analyst required.
- Minimum 6 years' experience with industry standard tools and languages (i.e. Visual Studio, Reporting Services, TFS, C#, ASP.NET, Web Services) required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related disciplines preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in business application design, development, installation, and modification in an online environment.
- Applies conceptual knowledge of information technologies and methodologies in mainframe, midrange, and PC computing environments desirable; in-depth experience in one or more is critical.
- Understanding of proper coding techniques and testing requirements. Proficient in debugging techniques and technical problem analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of project management technique is required.
- Experience with structured design, development, and implementation of new computing architectures. Strong project management skills.
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to work well on cross-functional project teams.
- Understand integration patterns and SOLID principles.
- Experience writing scripts using PowerShell Experience with Infrastructure as Code using Terraform.
- Experience writing T-SQL queries, store procedures, functions. Experience developing SOAP and RESTful services.
- Strong knowledge of XML, JSON, YAML. Must have working experience with Visual Studio, Postman, SOAP UI, Ready API, Wireshark.
- Must have programming experience using C#, VB .NET, ASP .NET, Entity Framework, ADO .NET, Visual Basic, CSS Styles.
- Must have working experience with GitHub, and GIT commands.
- Must have working experience with Azure DevOps, CI/CD, Release Pipelines, Builds. Must have working experience with Azure Kubernetes Services, Azure Container Registry, Azure Functions, Azure Bus, Azure Events.
- Must have working experience with Azure Web Sites, Azure Apps, Azure Insights, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Key Vault, Azure Resources, Azure Functions.
- Ability to contribute to multiple projects/demands simultaneously.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.