Our direct client is looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Software Engineer
to join their team in Nashville, TN to help build cloud native solutions from the ground up. This role will sit 100% remote
This will be a part of a small team working to re-platform and modernize their products. For the first 6 months to a year, you will do 20% development. You will be a part of the enhancement of the infrastructure underlying the applications that support their product platforms.
: Cloud Infrastructure Software Engineer
: Nashville, TN 37023 (Remote!)
: Full Time Direct Hire
- Experience with delivering AWS cloud application development and transformation engagements, understand cloud considerations, as well as develop new AWS-based cloud-native applications on Azure PaaS
Nice to Have:
- Experience with executing technical feasibility assessments and solution estimations for moving system and their integrations to the AWS Platform
- Knowledge of configuration management/scripting technology such as React, Node or Python
- Experience with provisioning, configuration management, storage management, network management, virtualization. Etc
- Drive and support system availability, scale, and performance activities
- Work collaboratively with distributed teams to deploy, manage and audit the best practice use of cloud products
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.