Our direct current client is seeking a Senior Solution Architect to join their team.
In this newly created role, you will leverage your technical background and experience to lead the technical architectural design and execution for Trading, Portfolio Management, Compliance, Attribution, Reporting and other related systems to drive the competitive advantage and livelihood of the organization. You will work closely with, lead, and influence a multitude of product owners, analysts, architects, and stakeholders to help create and realize a combined technical and business strategic advantage for the firm.
As the Senior Front Office Solution Architect, you will ensure these systems are engineered in a modern, highly performant, scalable, resilient, and maintainable fashion using the state-of-the-art engineering and development process tools and techniques including ensuring high velocity development teams. The role will also be expected to make significant leading contributions to the firm’s overall technical architecture and direction working collaboratively with fellow architects, engineers, product owners, and business stakeholders. The role will include hands-on work across multiple development teams and applications including influencing, prototyping, reviewing designs, and introducing new designs, technologies, techniques, and development processes. The role requires someone who is high-energy, driven, collaborative, articulate, proactive, and results-oriented aware of the needs of each unique stakeholder group.
What you will do
Prove the power of Scalable Architecture
- Understand and ensure the technical architecture of the front office suite of systems are engineered in a modern, optimal, scalable, performant, resilient, and maintainable fashion using state-of-the-art engineering and development processes so that our systems can significantly drive competitive advantage at the firm
- Collaborate with, influence, and lead teams to ensure alignment and continual realization of target architecture specifications and goals as well as ensure realization of high-velocity Agile teams
- Collaborate with product owners, business and other stakeholders to ensure the architecture is aligned and driven by the business needs of the organization as well as aligned with firm-wide architecture
- Make leading contributions and influence senior technical team members and peers on overall firm-wide technical architecture, roadmap, and process
- Lead teams in conducting evaluations and proof of concept activities in assessing new technologies to address business needs
- Continually survey, understand, communicate, prototype, and introduce new technologies and techniques from the marketplace into our architecture process and development processes
You will be looked to champion the new technical architecture and make it work for the client’s business. With in-depth technical expertise, you’ll have a passion for technology, and the ability to understand and assess new developments. Success depends on an entrepreneurial mindset, along with an awareness of the demands of a highly regulated business. Leadership experience is essential, but you’ll also take a hands-on approach, supporting and mentoring the team, and facilitating ‘systems thinking’ to solve problems. Exceptional communication skills will help you take full advantage of this influential role.
What you will bring:
- Proven track record of leading architecture of large complex scalable, modern platforms
- Experience leveraging enterprise design patterns using modern technologies (e.g. AWS, DevOps, JVM)
- Experience with Kafka, Flink and other modern technologies used in scalable, streaming, fault tolerant solutions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence engineers, peers, and senior stakeholders to consensus decisions
- Ability to effectively understand business needs and goals and translate into required optimal technical architecture
- Bachelors or advanced degree in relevant field
Compensation is highly competitive and includes a generous benefits package where 100% of medical, dental and vision are paid for by the company. Client is currently working remote however they will be looking to be back in a traditional office environment when deemed safe.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.