- Develop projects within a program in alignment with the organization’s strategic plans and objectives.
- Builds support to influence decisions in order to ensure work toward common objectives.
- Proactively informs and influences others in order to maintain the balance required between business needs; project partner strategy and standards; and financial requirements and budgets.
- Facilitates strategic planning with internal customers for deployment of information technologies and/or major services and products related to new growth and expansion efforts.
- Manage client expectations for timelines and deliverables throughout the project/program lifecycle.
- Develop and gain sponsor approval for project delivery dates.
- Manage portfolio programs with increased complexity, strategic priority and/or visibility, system and/or regional priority.
- Engages and organizes the assignment of activities of multi-functional teams, as well as the project estimates, task dependencies and schedule.
- Scope, risk and issue management, including documenting, communicating and facilitating resolutions or mitigation plans.
- Develops, initiates and manages a communication plan, including regular program status reports.
- Manages stakeholders and multiple project teams in the context of a single program.
- Acts as a coach and mentor to others, especially (but not limited to) other project management staff.
- Facilitates customer needs for multiple departments and their associated lines of business.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Develops root cause analyses and process improvement plans.
- Maintains all program artifacts.
- Identifies, delivers and documents organizational, application and human workflows that contribute to policy and procedure updates throughout each project (when applicable).
- Prepares and delivers presentations to senior leadership, management and stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education/experience.
- 5 years Information Services/Information Technology and/or Healthcare Industry experience.
- End-to-end enterprise-scale Oracle ERP program management experience.
- Management or IT strategy & implementation consulting experience.
- Strong understanding of following business domains: Finance, Supply Chain, or HR / Payroll.
- Strong communication with extensive experience in executive leadership facilitation.
- Master's Degree.
- 6 years experience in the project / program management field.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification upon hire.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.