- Extensive experience with Oracle SOA components providing enterprise integration solutions.
- Hands on expertise in Oracle Fusion Middleware Stack 12C - SOA Suite, Service Bus and WebLogic Integration Technologies in the areas of Web Services, JMS, SOAP, WSDL, BPEL, XML, Messaging, XSD, XML.
- Have worked with REST to read and write data from web services (API) including understanding of best practices for HTTP, SSL, JSON and other web fundamentals
- Experience with API development/documentation platforms (Postman, Swagger, etc) and open-source tools (curl, dig, nc, etc)
Tasks will include
- Extensive experience in business analysis, requirements gathering, detailed design and development.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Experience in CI/CD, version control, deployments, cut-over planning & strategy, post production support etc.
- Must have large enterprise experience.
- Perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis when necessary
- Contribute to solution designs to address critical issues and complex problems.
- Assist in reviewing the current technical architecture, including design patterns and development methodologies.
- Must have experience with high volume, low latency environments.
- Actively participate in the engineering community, staying up to date on new software technologies and best practices and share insights with others in the organization
- Any non-Oracle middleware technologies a plus.
- Review of current implementation of SOA Suite. Conduct full assessment and present findings to executives and teams, including recommendations and roadmap for improvements.
- Develop SOA integration and Business Workflow architecture to meet the business needs by working closely with key stakeholders and partners.
- Responsible for assisting with the overall system design and architecture.
- Development of architecture and development standards.
- Subject matter expert for design and development of new code.
- Code reviews of existing and new code.
- Create, maintain, and run unit tests for both new and existing code, with a goal of delivering high-quality, well-tested code
- Enforce standards around system’s technology stack and mechanism for governing Oracle cloud-based infrastructure.
- Develop solutions for new systems / enhancements in accordance with the current architectural design.
- Work closely with IT Delivery Teams across the organization to identify/resolve integration and workflow issues.
- Support and mentor development teams implementing SOA solutions. Responsible for providing technical guidance to all departments by creating a knowledge base on best practices.
- Researching features used and features that should be used.
What We Look For:
- At least 8 years of working experience
- 5+ years experience implementing, customizing and supporting the Oracle Fusion Middleware Stack
- Work experience with application lifecycle methodologies (e.g. agile, iterative)
- Work experience in analysis, design and programming
- Working knowledge in Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 or higher
- Proficiency in programming, unit testing and system testing skills for all levels of complexity
- Ability to effectively report on application development resources for projects and maintenance
- Ability to synthesize information quickly at a high level and makes decisions in ambiguous situations
- Ability to recognize matters of urgency and know when to escalate effort
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
- Attention to detail, strong customer focus,
- Ability to collaborate and function effectively in a team environment or independently on complex problems
- Triage and address system and database issues as needed
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education
Senior Software Engineer:
As a senior middleware architect, you will be a lead evaluator/advisor in a direction-setting role. You will be working in an environment where SOA Suite is implemented and will require tuning and architectural direction expertise. The Software Engineer also plays a role in Agile planning, providing advice and guidance, and monitoring emerging trends.