Our direct client is looking to hire a Teamcenter Administrator for a 1+ year CONTRACT role in Peachtree City, Georgia (A suburb 30-minutes from downtown Atlanta)
Potential for direct hire role
REMOTE POSITION until COVID restrictions are lifted. Will eventually need to come into the office
40 hour work week
• Perform server, database & client installations
• Manage users, groups, roles for ~50 users
• Configuring items, datasets, naming rules, lists of values, etc.
• Develop and maintain Teamcenter workflows for CAD data management
• Work as part of a development team to execute projects for future expansion beyond PDM, including Agile/SAP integration.
• Tool/Common Parts library management
• Document processes and best practices for the administrator role
• Drive deployment activities through development testing and production environments.
• Implement software updates for server and client applications.
• Perform regular server health checks, confirm backup, etc.
• Integrate Teamcenter across offices in three locations
• Data migration support to Teamcenter database
• Support future access by factories, suppliers, and non-CAD internal users
• Support integration of Teamcenter with Agile or SAP for Engineering BOM to Manufacturing BOM conversion
• Work with CAD Administrator to integrate CAD software
Catia, NX, Solidworks
Teamcenter, T4EA, Product Configurator, Electronic Catalyst
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense
. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.