Atrilogy’s direct client in Remote, VA (Remote)
has a need for a 100% Remote : AEM Architect
for 6+ months contract
Position: 100% Remote : AEM Architect
Location: Remote, VA 60007 (Remote)
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
- We are currently seeking an Sr AEM Architect with 8-10 years of architecture experience in IT/Web Content Management and 5+ years experience with Adobe AEM Development for our Client.
- Sr AEM Technical Architect will play a vital role in the architecture design, build, testing and deployment of Adobe Digital Marketing solutions, including but not limited to Adobe Experience Management and Adobe Target.
- You will work closely with product owners, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts to build a Digital Platform using Adobe’s Digital Marketing products.
- You will work in a collaborative team environment on the development of our digital applications
- Install and configure packages, connectors etc., on Adobe Experience Manager on AMS cloud based solutions (AWS).
- Maintain up to date information on Adobe digital marketing products and determine the use case where those products can be best leveraged.
- Design and streamline components and Templates for multiple channels to work across multiple digital properties
- Ability to take a hands on approach to resolving complex code issues
- Design/develop/configure OSGI services.
- Development environment setup using maven.
- Effectively communicate physical architectural designs to customers and present design options/considerations.
- Help to establish overarching program goals and objectives in the Digital marketing program for a customer.
- Hands on development of AEM templates and components leveraging AEM Sightly framework.
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
- Help design analytics scenarios.
- Design Content targeting Scenarios and architect how those scenarios will be implemented in AEM and Adobe Target.
- Mentoring development team during technical implementation and help them in addressing complex issues.
- Infrastructure design and tuning.
- RCA of complex issues and address with quick resolution.
- Strong knowledge on providing Content as a services to be able to provide experience/content fragments to other consuming channels.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Web Content Management and 10 years of IT experience and strong experience with Adobe AEM Component Development using Sightly
- Experience in architecting at least 1 large implementation of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM 6.3 +)
- Hands on development experience with AEM 6.4 versions, and familiar with Touch UI component development, Sling model development
- Hands-on architect, to do Proof of concepts and building framework as needed.
- Have an overall view of the AEM technology stack including Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows is required.
- Hands on Experience with developing, building and installing AEM content packages
- Java development skills including using Eclipse IDE with Maven Plugins.
- Nice to have SPA / hybrid application development experience
- Experience with authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Experience with Java concepts and patterns including: Java/J2EE, JSP, Spring, Sling, JMS, JUnit, MVC, Eclipse, Maven
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated test execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven
- Experience in complete project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of Accessibility/SEO guidelines and best practices.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Able to Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions.
- Able to work in a collaborative team environment and participate in discussions focusing on best practices, user experience, functional requirements etc.
- AEM Certification (Lead developer/Architect) is a plus.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.