Our direct current client is seeking an experience Business Systems Analyst with a strong background in Property and Casualty Insurance Underwriting and Claims Systems. Client utilizes Guidewire (Claim Center and Policy Center experience is preferred. You must demonstrate strong communication skills and an ability to work remotely to start, meet deadlines and communicate concerns and issues. Contract is for 1 year and will start remote however if and when deemed safe client will expect candidate to work in the office. Must work PST hours.
- 5+ years professional experience as a business systems analysis
- Experience supporting Property & Casualty Underwriting and/or Claims systems (alternately, we’ll consider experience with Life insurance)
- Experience with Policy Center and/or Claim Center on the Guidewire platform (preferred but optional)
- Experience with Private Passenger Auto and Homeowner lines of business (preferred but optional)
- Experience with the Decision Management Platform or Blaze rules engine (preferred but optional)
- Proficient in working directly with business users to understand business processes, gather & document requirements, and work closely with the user community to implement system changes that meet business needs.
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to effectively work with remote users via phone, email, Skype, and other virtual collaboration tools.
- Experience interpreting and writing Functional Requirements and Data Mapping documents
- Technical proficiency, with the ability to understand data flows and the flow between complex, integrated systems (preferred, but optional)
- Experience with exploratory testing and collaborating with Development & QA teams
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.