Role: iOS Software Engineer
Location: Las Vegas, NV 89118 (Covid Remote)
Duration: Full-time/ Direct Hire
Must pass a background/drug screen
Backed by a name that's been in the business for 86 years, our client has proven to be leader in the rapid growth of the legalized sports betting industry. Our in-house product development team is dedicated to engineering cutting-edge sports betting technology to its evolving customer base. Reporting to our Director of Product Development, you will collaborate with cross-functional tech teams and other business stakeholders to create an award-winning mobile application that leads to an elevated customer experience that is second to none.
Have a passion for developing mobile applications? Do you thrive in a collaborative environment, surrounded my other creative minds? Well then, keep reading...
What You Will Do…
Does this sound like you?...
- Design and develop mobile apps for next-generation customer betting devices
- Support new and existing products and software
- Integrate with cross platforms: web, mobile, and tablet devices for customers
- Collaborate with cross-functional business units in an Agile Scrum environment
- Think big, provide ideas on how to make the mobile application better
- Meet deadlines set forth by the leadership team
- Work with QA/Automation team to test code prior to production release
- 5+ years of experience developing iOS mobile apps in a production environment
- Strong experience with native iOS development using Objective-C
- Use of RESTful API integration with JSON
- Understanding of WebView including UIWebView and WKWebView
- Strong experience with detecting device's location including GPS
- Experience with Mobile CI Automation
- Understand mobile UX/UI design for iOS device/platform
- Knowledge of network security
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Must be able to type and talk on the phone for extended periods of time
- Regular attendance in the office
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.