My name is Sahil
and I am a recruiter at Atrilogy Solutions Group
, One of the fastest growing recruitment firms in the US. Our premier client is seeking an an Angular Developer
for 8 to 12 months
assignment in Denver, CO.
This person will work for an application dedicated to the safety and well-being of children in Colorado. This person will be working on a newly modernized system written in Angular. They will be the SME on Angular development and they will be responsible for support, reverse architecture, and documentation of the current system. This position is 100% Remote until COVID
Scope of Work:
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience in using Angular.
- Must be able to lead and mentor the Angular design team.
- Strong web development experience.
- Experience with supporting enterprise production software systems with goals of maintaining uptime, performance, and customer satisfaction.
- Experience building REST service knowledge desired.
- Experience with CSS frameworks like bootstrap, HTML, etc.
- Must have strong technical analysis, ability to perform operational troubleshooting by transversing multi-layered systems and determining root cause analysis throughout the ecosystem.
- Ability to work in a collaborative technical and business team environment on a fast-paced dynamic product.
- Ability to collaborate across teams and management levels to coordinate escalation and resolution of major service issues.
- Ability to provide regular status reports to management and business partners on application status and other metrics regarding critical outages until resolution.
- Ability to develop and support applications in line with business requirements, using Agile or Waterfall methodologies as needed.
- Ability to interact with infrastructure, change / release management, QA, and application teams.
- Ability to design and develop solutions to fix identified problems and reported defects.
- Coordinate update releases and other system changes, contribute to the implementation of break/fix solutions, performing unit testing, configuration management, source code control, and update documentation and configuration information related to changes as needed throughout the life cycle.
- Apply secure programming techniques using OIT technical standards and best practices.
- Coordinate activities and communications with various operations, development, and business teams to efficiently resolve urgent production incidents.
- Perform regular health checks and analysis on production platforms looking for potential problems before they trigger business-impacting issues.
- Develop solutions to provide enterprise platform metrics, alarms, and monitoring tools to aid in observing and maximizing platform and business efficiency.
- Generate and track tickets for production trouble incidents, scheduled, and unscheduled change requests.
- Provide leadership and direction for rapid resolution of business-impacting issues affecting production systems supporting 24x7 global operations (to include weekends and holidays).
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.