Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Radar Engineer
to join their team in El Paso, TX on
a contact to hire
The Radar Engineer will provide engineering support on the L-88 Radar at the Tethered Aerostat Radar System (TARS) program maintenance center in El Paseo TX. The successful candidate will be a self-starter and have the ability to represent our Client as the initial interface with external customers and ensure we meet customer schedules. Candidate may also be called upon to assume additional leadership roles and at times, work with little or no direct supervision and is the point of contact to IIS program management.
- Must have experience troubleshooting/operational checkout of the L-88 or other Radar Systems.
- Must be experienced and familiar with the tools and test equipment commonly used in electronic installation, maintenance, and test.
- Must possess excellent technical writing and oral communication skills.
Security Clearance Requirement:
- A current favorable U.S. CBP Background Investigation (BI) public trust suitability determination is required.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.