Our end client is looking for a Sr. Principle Solutions Architect
with 10+ years of IT experience and seasoned in Cloud - AWS API, Event, or User Workflow Integrations expertise.
This a 70% functional / 30%
technical role working remotely due to COVID-19. Ideal candidates will be local for when on-site work is required. This is a long-term project and could leave to a full time offer if desired.
US Citizens and Green cards only
Title - Sr. Principle Solutions Architect
Location – Austin, TX (Remote for now, must be onsite once Covid-19 restrictions are removed).
Duration – Long-term
Here are the top 5 “must haves”:
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
- Ability to obtain consensus from a group of diverse stakeholders while staying true to the overarching vision and goals of a project
- Proven ability to come up to speed in complicated domains and be productive in a short period of time
- Comfortable providing solution architecture support and oversight for initiatives that span multiple domains, across multiple areas of a large organization.
- Ability to clearly communicate these complex multi-domain architectures using the appropriate diagrams and documentation,
- Humility while engaging with a variety of team members across the organization, from portfolio leadership to individual contributors.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.