Atrilogy's direct Client in Cypress, CA is seeking a User Security Analyst (OKTA Certified)
on a Full-time/Direct Hire
The User Security Analyst III is responsible for performing day-to-day user provisioning, security related duties and researching, analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving high complexity problems for Active Directory/Windows, VMS, UNIX, and a variety of other applications including ERP systems. This role will require creating and disabling user accounts, creating mailboxes and distribution lists, setting file permissions, performing password resets, performing SOX compliant auditing, facilitating remediation of audit findings and any related duties in support of user account and audit/security administration.
- User Security Administration - Maintains and administers user security.
- Perform day-to-day user provisioning and security related duties for Active Directory, Azure AD/Windows, Microsoft 365, OKTA Life cycle management, SSO, SAML, auto-provisioning, VMS, UNIX, and a variety of other applications including ERP systems.
- Perform user account administration i.e., creating/disabling network system accounts, resetting passwords, creating mailboxes and distribution list, setting file permissions etc.
- Ensure all access is in accordance with policies to ensure compliance with regulatory, security, and IT controls.
- Ensure approvals are obtained and documented if required.
- Participate in the analysis, evaluation, and development of user security procedures.
- Troubleshoot and assist in resolution of user access issues.
- Coordinate, troubleshoot and oversee OKTA related tasks that pertain to Dayforce and Corporate HR.
- Perform configurations, administration, and management of OKTA tenants.
- Identify opportunities to streamline and automate existing processes.
- Provide 2nd tier support for security auditing tools and AD integrated applications such as Okta, Box.
- Participate in evaluating user security auditing tools.
- Participate in annual Internal and External audits, providing requested reports and evidence and facilitating remediation of audit findings.
- Conduct user auditing and security related tasks to ensure organization is in compliance with all audit policies.
- Provide reports and evidence for audits of systems and processes based on the client and industry standards, and facilitate remediation of audit findings.
- Research, analyze and resolve high complexity problems and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required.
- Minimum of 5 years of broad IT experience working within a large enterprise.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience performing user provisioning duties and security administration in Active Directory, Unix and other Operating Systems and applications required.
- OKTA certification required.
- Experience provisioning accounts in business applications and experience with “green screen” applications a plus
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong time-management skills with ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects.
- Maintain working knowledge of industry technologies, standards, and SOX audit guidelines.
- Capable of learning new systems and creating/implementing new user access and security procedures, as necessary.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.