Our direct client is looking to hire an "IT Project Manager"
for a CONTRACT TO HIRE
role at their HQ in Overland Park, KS
You will be working REMOTE until at least mid - summer 2021
Prefer experience with Software Development (not required)
Title: IT Project Manager
Location – Overland Park, KS (REMOTE until mid - summer 2021)
Duration – Contract to Hire
Essential duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning, executing, and finalizing business and IT projects. The expectation is that these projects will be delivered within quality, time and budget constraints and that any associated risks will be appropriately managed.
- Identifies resources and coordinating the efforts of cross-functional team members as well as third-party contractors or consultants to deliver projects according to plan.
- Serve as an internal business consultant and liaison with the business unit.
- Gather and define business requirements which can be translated into functional specifications for custom development, new products and/or enhancements to current business processes and applications. Will most commonly utilize the Agile Scrum method to manage projects and serve as Agile Scrum Master within that process.
- Expertise in general project management and Agile Scrum practices is required and significant familiarity with modern application systems is also expected.
- Provide project management leadership for strategic initiatives as assigned, including the development of project plans and coordination of project team activities.
- Contribute to and review the project proposal or plan to determine timeframe, funding limitations, staffing requirements and procedures for accomplishing project goals.
- Translate business requirements into detailed project plans.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Create reports and presentations to management to provide updates, achieve consensus, and obtain key decisions.
- Provide analysis support during the planning phase of the project so that project costs and ROI are clearly understood.
- Create project budgets and consult with the business unit to prepare cost/benefit models.
- Prepare project planning documents including schedule, procurement plans, charters, and scope statements.
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks, manage issues and devise mitigation and contingency plans.
- Manage appropriately selected projects using the Agile Scrum methodology.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.