Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Sr. Technical Product Manager
to join their team in Scottsdale, AZ on
a full-time, direct-hire
basis. Remote Flex!
The Technical Product Manager (TPM) will lead a cross functional team of analysts and engineers. Additionally, they will be responsible for setting strategy, roadmap, and product features for our Client’s Retirement Data Exchange platform on a go-forward basis. The TPM will also essentially serve as overall project manager for the first and all subsequent client implementations.
- Build relationships with stakeholders (Insurance Carriers, Record Keepers, and others).
- Assist development consultants & team in understanding the system requirements and provide updates to upper management on project status.
- Act as the “point” person to distribute work and ensure the other stakeholders are keeping up with implementation & design on their end. As a critical player and project manager, the TPM will assist in all phases of the project including end -to-end testing during development and project timeline oversight through go-live.
- Your first major tasks for the will include hiring a team of direct reports and assisting in the development of processes & documentation for future implementations.
- 8+ years of experience in Product Management in technical environments.
- A high degree of technical expertise to understand the protocols and messages requiring support.
- Prior enterprise-level product architecture experience preferred.
- Software development or related engineering background is preferred.
- Financial services experience is a plus.
- Degree in computer science or related is a plus.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.