A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group is in search of a Sr Data Software Engineer
to join their team in Costa Mesa, CA.
This is a 12+ month contract
role that will start remote and eventually have you come onsite. You will be leading projects and developers using cutting-edge technologies and be a key player in designing and implementing product features. This is a highly technical role requiring excellent coding skills. You will be responsible for developing data centric systems supporting data quality, normalization and transport, including building data pipelines supporting AI/ML based systems and a new powerful, enterprise level data platform built in Java and Node.js.
: Sr Data Software Engineer
: Costa Mesa, CA
: 12+ month
: DOE (W2 Only)
Additional Preferred Experience
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related discipline
- Currently collaborating as a hands-on team member developing significant commercial software
- 10+ years of software development experience building and testing applications in Java, Scala, and/or Python, including at least 2 years of experience leading development teams
- 5+ years of experience in Postgres, Python, ETL technologies (Informatica, Talend, Tibco, etc)
- 2+ years of experience building data pipelines
- Current cloud technology experience, preferably including Docker/Kubernetes/OpenShift
- Proven proficiency in building data processing systems in Java and Python, along with a willingness to learn new languages
- Recent hands-on Experience supporting data science teams or supporting AI/ML based systems
- Experience handling and processing sensitive data such as PII
- A strong proven hands-on proficiency in SQL and NoSQL based data access and management
- Experience working cross functionally with other teams outside of engineering
- Knowledgeable and experienced with software and system patterns and their application in prior works
- Demonstrable familiarity with CI/CD process, testing frameworks and practices
- Extensive experience gathering and assessing specifications and requirements
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment, with ability to adapt to various technologies and simultaneously work on multiple projects
- Extensive experience building systems supporting financial services businesses
- Hands-on experience with Snowflake, as well as experience with Spark, Airflow, Nifi, or HDFS.
- Experience supporting systems leveraging with Text Analytics and NLP (natural language processing) techniques
- Ability to initiate and drive projects from ideation to implementation
- Understanding of current trends in AI/ML based system development
- Knowledge and/or use of FDX, OFX, and/or FIX
- Security and privacy compliance (GPDR, CCPA, ISO 27001, PCI, HIPAA, etc.) experience
- Hands-On contribution as part of a software engineering team focused on building and delivering highly secure, efficient and robust data processing solutions in an aggressive timeframe.
- Develop and deploy data centric systems and pipelines on an AWS cloud-based platform
- Partner with data Scientists to support and improve model development pipeline
- Support a holistic and end to end approach to data, including querying, aggregation, deep analysis, visualization and AI/ML models
- Integrate 3rd Party or Internal API and file-based services utilizing CSV, JSON, or XML data
- Designing, developing and maintaining solutions to: source, integrate, transform, cleanse, normalize and expose / present data to various constituents / consumer groups such as other engineering groups, data science or other end users
- Without fail deliver and maintain accurate, complete and current documentation
- Own deliverables from ideation to production operationalization
- Collaborate with data science, product and business teams to deliver superior functionalities
- Diligently observe and maintain Standards for Regulatory Compliance and Information Security
- Work closely with other teams to extract, transform and load data from wide variety of data sources, including in-house databases
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.