Atrilogy’s direct client is looking for a Senior Network Engineer.
This position is a 12 month contract
here in Phoenix, AZ (remote till Covid).
Title - Senior Network Engineer
Duration - Contract – 12+ months
Location – Phoenix, AZ (85054)
The Senior Network Engineer is responsible for participating in the planning, design, implementation, and support of the Enterprise Network Infrastructure, to include WAN, LAN, VPN and Wireless architectures. Additional responsibilities include troubleshooting network performance, incident response, creating network documentation and management of hardware lifecycles.
- Identifies and installs hardware/ software/ and network purchases in accordance with Company policy.
- Administers and maintains the Company’s WAN infrastructure in compliance with all applicable standards.
- Performs moderately complex tasks relating to network monitoring, operations, and maintenance.
- Provides level 2 and 3 support and resolution of open IT issues escalated by IT Customer Support.
- Develops project plans for, and assists in the implementation of, all network implementation activities of low to medium level of complexity.
- Builds, maintains, and manages strong vendor relationships to resolve problems and coordinate the delivery of IT products and services.
- Ensures that assets are responsibly maintained, inventoried and/or disposed of properly.
- Draft reports, business correspondence and procedures manuals.
- Participates in 24 x7 on-call rotation one week a month.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship currently. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.