Our Direct Client is looking to hire a Wireless Test Engineer.
Position : Test Engineer (Wireless Products/Systems)
Location : Louisville, CO 80027
He/she will be part of a small, autonomous team of engineers focus on testing wireless products and systems. He/She will join the team responsible for the design and execution of tests, analysis, and reports for wireless technologies. This position will contribute to profitable growth and business innovation in the 4G/LTE/5G and related ecosystem.
This role requires a high skilled Engineer that can move concepts through to a working solution via effective team communication and technical guidance to Test Engineers. He/She will work as technical lead and directly with other test engineers, test plan development and/or enhancements while taking complicated results from various data sources to assess pass/fail criteria and benchmark wireless products/systems under evaluation. Ultimately, he/she will be responsible to translate specific business and strategic requirements into a set of actionable technical requirements, driving architecture and technology decisions in the areas of 4G/LTE, 5G, CBRS and any other related mobility technology.
Essential functions of the position:
A strategic critical thinker with broad experience in the wireless industry.
- A subject matter expert in 4G/LTE/5G and related wireless mobile technologies.
- Independently represent Group at wireless bodies and forums such as 3GPP, WBA, ORAN, etc.
- Pre-sales technical support of possible new business opportunities on the mobility space.
- Work closely with engineers and the Testing Automation Group (TAG) to recommend test solutions that scale.
- As required, support the definition, installation, and maintenance of test equipment and related systems.
- Contribute technical innovation through active research.
- Provide strategic cross-functional collaboration with Sales, Operations, Quality and Customer Service to maintain uniformity of objectives across the teams.
- Reviews test plans, designs, and advises on improvements.
- Plan and build test lab environments for functionality and performance testing.
- Hands-on testing, while training peers with the goal of successfully transferring the day-to-day testing responsibility.
- Present the result of his/hers work both to internal partners as well as to external audiences.