Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking (2) Transport Financial Analysts
to join their team in Littleton, CO
on a 6-month Contact to Hire basis
. This position will be on-site with safety precaution in place.
2 openings: 1 Junior to Mid-level and 1 Senior.
The Transport Financial Analyst is key in interpreting business situations in order to develop quality, timely, and impactful financial analysis and effectively communicating the financial implications in a collaborative manner. This role regularly interprets complex financial information and translates into graphs, charts, infographics, and other presentation materials.
Additional duties include: assisting and supporting financial planning process and procedures, evaluating data, preparing forecasts, and analyzing trends, preparing and distributing financial plans, results and reports for transport stakeholders, helping them to solve problems and achieve goals and presents complex ideas, models, plans and reports to small and large groups, and presenting to executive leadership team.
- Conducts research and analysis of financial data needed and identifies emerging financial trends.
- Performs ad-hoc financial analyses at multiple levels of complexity which may include calculations of rate of return, depreciation, working capital, investments, cost analysis, and financial and expense performance comparisons.
- Creates, tests, distributes, and tracks financial models, reports, and dashboards.
- Presents recommendations to internal team and executive leadership, analyzes and reviews data, resolves questions or problems, and implements solutions.
- Oversee the completion of projects or assignments, including planning, assigning, monitoring, and reviewing progress and accuracy of work, evaluating results, etc.
- Interacts as team member, may provide direction and expertise to Transport team.
- Interfaces with other Transport team members and may help lead special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in accounting, finance, MIS, or a related field.
- Equivalent work experience in a related position may be substituted for educational requirement.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in finance or accounting required.
- General technical knowledge of Wireless/telecom industry is required.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.