Atrilogy’s direct client in Chicago, IL (Fully Remote)
has a need for a Senior Manager, Senior Product Owner, (Minneapolis, Chicago or Toronto)
for 6+ months contract
Position: Senior Manager, Senior Product Owner, (Minneapolis, Chicago or Toronto)
Location: Chicago, IL, 60007 (Fully Remote)
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
- TAP product configurator development project.
- Collaborate with Architects to understand technical complexities in order to prioritize features and/or user stories
- Be the main point of contact with the customer on product backlog and requirement topics
- Work together with PO’s from India and review user stories and Acceptance Criteria for each user story
- Obtain answers to clarifying requirement questions from Development team
- Collaborate with Scrum Master and Development team to interpret user story requirements
- Facilitate the weekly Product Owner Sync
- Own the Product backlog and Feature Roadmaps
- Facilitate the System Demo each Increment
- Build out the Product Backlog of features and user stories together with PO from India
- Product Owner certification
- Soft skills
- Client collaboration skills
- Background as a PO in a development team, at least 5 years experience
- MUST have experience managing other product owners (will not consider unless they have this experience)
- Product Owners that worked with a larger development team adhering to strict agile scrum methodologies will be needed for this role.
- SAFe experience
- Auto/auto parts experience a plus
Please let me know if you have any questions.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.