Atrilogy's direct client is looking for a Systems Engineer III
(Microsoft Systems) to join their top notch infrastructure team in Cypress, CA.
Remote to start, However Candidates must be able to work onsite (once COVID restrictions are removed).
• Onsite Role, Monday – Friday, after COVID is lifted
• Local candidates only
• Location: Cypress, CA 90630
• Travel up to 25% as Needed, after COVID is lifted
• Full Time Direct Hire plus great benefits
- 7+ years’ experience in a Systems Engineer role
- Exchange migrations to O365
- Windows 2012/2019
- Hybrid Active Directory & Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft System Center technologies (SCOM, SCCM)
- Collaboration tools such as Teams in an Enterprise environment
- DNS, IIS and DHCP required
- Working in an enterprise wide infrastructure with at least 500 servers required
- Bachelors Degree is preferred
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients tun to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.