Atrilogy's direct Client is seeking a 100% Remote, Sr. Full Stack Engineer
to work a 9+ month contract. W2 only please!
As a web developer, you will help us build the web user experience and the underlying platforms needed to support our digital presence. You will work on building end to end features as part of our autonomous, cross functional teams. You will have the opportunity to contribute to own entire features from concept to deployment working on cross-functional teams. You will have the opportunity to contribute ideas to improve products as well as develop your skills, learn new technologies and languages, and continue to learn. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who work well in a collaborative, iterative, and fast-paced environment.
Must have development skills: Angular 4, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, and Java
Skills and Knowledge
- Designing, building, and helping to support mission critical applications that meet business needs
- Defining product solutions by working directly with business & product teams
- Delivering high quality systems on time
- Actively promoting reuse, best practices, and standards across the organization
- Keeping abreast of latest practices and brings them back to teams when appropriate
- Spearheading solving of critical problems and resolving technical roadblocks across technologies
- Your knowledge and experience expressed through insights and great ideas
Education and Experience
- Exposure to mobile application development across any mobile OS platform
- Proficiency in multiple enterprise technologies, architectural styles, and techniques.
- Solid knowledge with Java and the Open Source stack
- Proven experience integrating with APIs with a strong understanding of RESTful web services.
- Experience with Testing Frameworks with proven experience in Test Driven Development (Mocha/Chai/Jasmine, Protractor)
- Hands-on experience in developing applications utilizing MVC Architecture and configuring web containers with a focus on Test Driven Development.
- Code Quality/Coverage Tools (Sonar, JaCoCo or equivalent) preferred
- BS or higher education in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent
- 5+ years of software development experience
- You have strong technical design and analysis skills
- You have the ability to quickly acquire new skills
- You have excellent communication skills, both through written and verbal channels
- You have the desire to take the initiative, with a view to continually making our product, processes, and team better
- You have excellent collaboration skills to work with multiple teams in the organization
- You follow best practices for code development
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.