premier financial industry client is seeking a Full-Time Enterprise Data Management Lead
to join at their location in downtown Raleigh, NC 27612
. An alternate location could be Los Angeles CA 90071
The Enterprise Data Management Support Lead is a key management role responsible for managing the administration and support of the various Enterprise Data Management solutions for the client. Typical day to day responsibilities includes managing installation, configuration, deployment, monitoring, and maintaining technology related to Data Management. The client is consolidating its data management platform on Informatica including Informatica MDM, PowerCenter, Data Quality (IDQ), EDC, and Axon.
Business and Technology Services Division
As a member of our client's Business & Technology group, you will drive, develop, and maintain solutions for clients and colleagues. This is an exciting time of technology advancement and innovation across, particularly within our technology teams.
- Responsible for development of strategy, roadmap and business collaboration as related to Data management support
- Defines administration and support practices/standards
- Manages support teams
- Ensures that the SLA's for each component of the Data management platform are met
- Ensures that the Data Management platform components are upgraded and kept current.
- Evaluate and recommend platform and technology solutions based on Informatica product roadmap
- Ensures up to date operational and performance metrics reporting
- Manages Informatica platform configuration and ensures entitlements and compliance; implements and enforces security / standards, regulations and best practices governing company policies.
- Manages designing and installing Informatica platform on Linux based IT infrastructure both on premise and in the cloud (Microsoft Azure).
- Ensures timely response and resolution of incidents
- Manages deployment of code and migration of objects into production and non-production environments
- Participates in design review sessions and development of IDQ mappings on a need basis
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
- 7-10 years of Support Experience in a Senior Lead role in Data Management
- 7-10 years' experience with Informatica products (Either IDQ, EDC, PowerCenter or Axon)
- 7-10 years' experience years coordinating team efforts in a project or operations environment
- 7-10 Years of experience in Platform support which are a part of the Basic Qualifications
- 7-10 years' experience in Banking or Financial sector especially in terms of regulatory and strategic needs for data management,
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Information Systems or Business Administration. Master's Degree in a related field is strongly desired.
- Experience coordinating and leading multiple support teams
- Experience leading standard SDLC processes and change control disciplines
- Possesses strong communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills preferred.
- Experience in a production support capacity
- Familiarity with version control, job scheduling and configuration management tools
- Understanding of formal change control, incident management and defect management disciplines
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization
- Experience with any Informatica Data Management tools (IDQ, EDC, and Axon) preferred.
- Experience writing scripts in any language (ex: PowerShell, Unix Shell Scripting, Python, Perl, etc.)
- Familiarity with major Database Platforms (MS SQL Server and Oracle), including ability to write SQL queries to retrieve data.
- Demonstrated experience providing end-user support for large corporate applications in a networked environment.
- Strong knowledge of Red Hat Linux and able to administer using BASH.
- Knowledge of Azure cloud-based infrastructure.
- Experience with the concepts of CICD (Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery).
- Experience working in a regulated industry.
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. The client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidates may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit, and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost-effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.