My name is Sahil
and I am a recruiter at Atrilogy Solutions Group
, One of the fastest growing recruitment firms in the US. Our direct client is seeking a Senior Software Engineer (C#.Net)
for a 3
to 6 months Temp to Permanent
role in Atlanta, GA.
They are looking to fill 3 active roles with 9+ years hands-on experience in the following skills: C#/.NET Core, Cloud/12-factor app, Enterprise class, DevOps, Database (ORM/EF/SQL/NoSQL)
. These are must haves so please only apply if you are qualified and interested (and able) for a contract to hire role
Top 5 Must Haves: C#/.NET Core, Cloud/12-factor app, Enterprise class, DevOps, Database (ORM/EF/SQL/NoSQL)
What We Look For:
- 9+ years of work experience in a senior technical role with direct hands-on skill set.
- Strong C# or .NET skills and object-oriented design experience, including extensive knowledge of related technology platforms, applied use of design patterns and REST, MVC technologies such as AngularJS or ReactJS, Data management (SQL and NoSQL technologies, ORMs like EF, NHibernate, Dapper).
- Experience delivering software in cloud-based systems.
- Ability to communicate, influence other supporting teams such as product, QA, Devops, etc. to achieve the objectives.
- Familiar with UI technologies such as React, Angular,etc.
- Knowledge of development tools such as Azure DevOps, Visual Studio, Git, Jenkins, SVN, Eclipse or equivalent
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to drive all phases of development cycle including requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing, rollout, and support
Highly desirable skills:
- Ability to work on multiple projects and be flexible to adapt to changing requirements
- Ability to turn high-level requirements into a working system through iterative development
- High energy, confident, ambitious, and self-motivated individual.
- Must be an effective communicator
- Engages and mentors other Software Engineers
- Embrace and learn new technologies
- BS in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Prior experience building/maintaining a public facing API Product (API management tools,)
- Hands on experience working with AWS API gateway and solid understanding of usage plans and API monetization strategies.
- Contract first API design experience
- Understanding of OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect.
- Ability to break work into incremental chunks that deliver value.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship currently.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.