Our direct current client is growing and bringing on new resources to their team. They are hiring for a Mid-level Developer with a focus on .Net. Our client is known for a great work life balance.
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record building high quality, scalable web applications and APIs.
- Collaborates with peers to develop web applications, prototypes, and multimedia presentations.
- Develop, tests, documents and deploys web applications.
- Performs support and maintenance for web applications.
- Collaborates with external teams in the development of shared reusable component libraries.
- Provides time estimates and status reports for web application development projects.
- Performs support and maintenance of web applications.
- Participates in code reviews to ensure products are held to high standards and in adherence to style guides.
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years hands on experience with Microsoft SQL Server and SQL
- 2+ years hands on experience with Entity Framework or other ORM technologies
- Experience with React
- Experience with REST based API development with XML/JSON
- Experience with Knockout or Angular
- Strong working knowledge of CSS
- Ability to determine root cause analysis and resolution of complex performance/stability related issues
- Ability to work with peers in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Strong listening, detail-oriented thinking, and creative problem-solving skills
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum/Kanban/Lean environment
- Healthcare industry experience is desired
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Fully Remote. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.